Monday, January 10, 2011

My baby isn't a baby anymore!

He is 3 years old now!!!  He was born on New Year's Eve...lucky guy will always have a rockin' party on his birthday.  :)

He wanted a Superman cake this year.  I had big plans.  BIG ones.  But when your kitchen looks like this, it's hard to bake a cake.

What did I do?  I bought one of these (but it had blue flowers and sprinkles on it)...

And scrapped all of this off...

And turned it into this...

And he was so happy!

Happy Birthday little man.  We love you and are so happy you are part of our family (and finally potty-trained...NO MORE DIAPERS!!!)

3 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to your little guy!!! You did a great job on his cake!

Maryle said...

Happy Birthday from the Jensons!!! Give him a big hug from us. I can't wait to see how your kitchen is coming along.

Janice said...

Now that is a SUPER Mom!! Great Job!! The things we do for our little people!! =)